Our witches staff was custom designed, 3D printed in durable plastic and painted beautifully to look like it was magically forged from a tree. The focal point of our staff features a ball of light which is controlled by a handheld remote.
- Custom designed – this is one-of-a-kind! The end of the staff was digitally sculpted, 3D printed in plastic and hand painted. The staff portion was hand carved from wood and breaks into two pieces for shipping.
- No batteries to change. The light-up ball is charged with a USB cable. On a full charge, the lights can run for a 4-6 hours!
- Lighting is controlled using the remote control or using the switch and button located on the ball itself.
- The ball has 16 different color settings and is fully operated with a handheld remote from the wing. It can be turned on and off, dimmed and of course have the colors change.
What shows can I use this for?
There are a ton of shows with witches, but here’s a handful of examples:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Into the Woods
- The Wizard of Oz
- Sleeping Beauty
Color Options (controlled by the remote):
- Moss Green
- Light Blue
- Navy Blue
- Wine Red
- Light Purple
Lighting Patterns (controlled by the remote):
- Flashing: All colors
- Flashing: White only
- Fade: All colors
- Fade: Red, white and blue